You see, Americans are suffering a collective health crisis of enormous proportions, and the population is simply too sick to take advantage of the growth in employment opportunities that could follow your economic policies. Add to that the fact that one child in two today suffers from some sort of developmental delay, with about one in fifty cursed with autism, one wonders how our society will even function twenty years from now? Who is going to take care of all these damaged individuals? And where will we find enough capable souls in the next generation to keep things going—to raise our food, fix the roads, service our vehicles, mend the power lines, serve as teachers, fly our airplanes, keep the Internet working, or run the streamlined government that you propose?
So along with your innovations in economic policy, the following are steps that must be taken if America is to regain its position as a world leader, indeed if America is to survive at all.
- STOP THE SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENTS. Call for a moratorium on all mandatory vaccinations, every one of which does harm and none of which provides any benefit. We must immediately stop the beastly practice of injecting our infants with a concoction of aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde and MSG starting on day one, and then up to eight injections at four weeks, another batch at eight weeks, and on and on. Vaccinations always do harm—sometimes subtle, sometimes catastrophic. Please watch this video. Our schools today have such a financial burden taking care of special ed students, that few resources are left for important subjects like science, math and music. Vaccine makers must again be made responsible for the safety of their products, and doctors should be required by federal law to warn all parents of vaccination side effects. Above all, vaccinations should be completely voluntary—any kind of coercion is a violation of our constitutional principles and the Nuremburg Code, something your department of justice can and should enforce. And while you are at it, stop the needless vaccination of our military troops, so that they can return home as whole persons and not mentally wounded warriors.
- SCRAP THE DIETARY GUIDELINES. They are not based on science and result in widespread malnutrition, especially in our young people. Provide voluntary guidelines for school lunches that include plenty of meat, eggs, cheese, whole milk, butter and lard—all foods necessary for the development of our children’s brains and nervous systems. Encourage the use of cod liver oil and the inclusion of organ meats in the American diet.
- REDESIGN OUR FOOD STAMP AND WIC PROGRAMS to vector those in the lower levels of our economy towards real food—butter, eggs, whole milk, cheese, meat, seafood, fresh produce, etc—so that they have a chance of raising themselves into the middle class. Make it illegal to use this basic and necessary form of welfare to purchase non-food items—vegetable oils, margarine, spreads, sugary juices and highly processed foods.
- PUT AN END TO RACKETEERING IN MEDICINE. Any doctor working in a group practice today or for a hospital has his or her salary docked for not prescribing statins, not giving vaccines or generally not following insurance-mandated, pharmaceutical-oriented guidelines. Our doctors are not free any more to suggest drug-free alternatives or to tailor their treatment to the needs and wishes of the patient—which means that doctors have become a menace rather than servants of the public. Your new Department of Justice should enforce existing racketeering laws in the field of medicine.
- SUPPORT GRASS-BASED FARMING AND ARTISAN FOOD PRODUCTION. Stop harassment of small farms, and especially raw milk producers, by USDA and FDA. Support the PRIME Act, which would allow farmers to sell meat processed at local custom butchers. Serve local artisan food at White House functions, and visit a few small farms to find out what their problems really are. Give tax breaks and grants to farmers who have their animals on grass, and not to those who put their animals in confinement.
- OUTLAW SOY INFANT FORMULA AND SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE—neither of which ever obtained GRAS status. Soy is a toxic plant and should not be in the food supply except as a naturally fermented condiment.
- CURTAIL THE POWER OF CHILD “PROTECTION” AGENCIES, which currently can remove children from their parents for things like homeschooling, refusing vaccinations, practicing alternative therapies, refusing chemotherapy for their children, or feeding their children raw milk.
Only measures like these can return this nation to health and sanity. America can be great again, but only if undamaged and well fed.
PS If any of my readers have access to Mr. Trump or his staff members, please pass this open letter on to them.